Private Funds Group
At Ashton Stewart – Private Funds Group,
our professionals deliver an integrated service to clients, and have built a broad network of successful relationships across the globe, raising capital from investors based in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We have advised funds executing a wide variety of strategies, including European and US mid-market buyouts, emerging markets, infrastructure, mezzanine, distressed assets, and venture capital.
Our General Partner Clients appreciate our added-value approach, as they seek to manage their own portfolios while addressing the requirements of their investors. Our Limited Partner Clients recognize that our service provides them with an important filter in identifying leading private equity teams and strategies.
Examples of the value add that our team contributes during the fundraising process include:
- Conduct extensive due diligence
- Produce value creation analysis
- Position the opportunity
- Identify market challenges
- Help prepare marketing presentation
- Manage the flow of information
- Identify and contact investors
- Coordinate road-show planning
- Identify & address best practices